Annunciation’s traditional public Mass schedule has been restored. All Masses will be celebrated in the church. Participation is limited to 80 persons, inclusive of clergy and lay ministers.
The church will be made available for private prayer on weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to noon, and on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., exclusive of any time when a Mass is being celebrated. All directives listed below must be followed.
The faithful continue to be dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass.
The following directives must be followed without exception:
- In accord with national, state, and local health directives, those who show symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been exposed to an infected person are not permitted to enter the church for 14 days.
- Those who are at risk because of an underlying health issue or who are Age 60 or older are strongly encouraged to avoid the risks posed by attendance at public celebrations of the Mass.
- Holy water fonts must remain empty until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the church.
- Public celebrations of liturgies, devotions, group prayer, or other gatherings are not permitted at this time.
- Masks must be worn by all individuals while in the church, except for the brief moment while receiving Holy Communion.
- Individuals and families must maintain social distancing (six feet) between each person while in the church.
9:00 a.m., with the Miraculous Medal Novena prayed during the Mass
5:00 p.m. (Sunday anticipated)
8:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., Noon
Monday to Friday (except Holy Days of Obligation, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving)
Holy Days of Obligation
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving